HOW DO EYELASH EXTENSIONS AFFECT YOUR REAL LASHES
ARE YOU NEW TO ROCKSTAR NAILS & SPA OR SIMPLY JUST CURIOUS ABOUT EYELASH EXTENSIONS? WE’RE HERE TO ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS.
When applied properly (like we do at our salon), eyelash extensions ARE safe, and do not negatively affect your natural lashes! If you’ve never had eyelash extensions before, prepare to be blown away.
MYTHS ABOUT EYELASH EXTENSIONS
You may have come across some myths about eyelash extensions that made you a little skeptical. Let’s uncover the truth about these myths:
- Do eyelash extensions damage your natural lashes? Nope! Our Eyelash extensions are 100% safe and applied by trained stylists so that your natural lashes stay healthy and continue to grow and shed like they would without extensions.
- Is the adhesive used to apply lash extensions harmful? The adhesive we use at our salon is a medical-grade adhesive made specifically for lash extensions. Each extension is attached to an individual natural eyelash, eliminating the risk of damage to your natural lashes.
- Will your natural lashes be the same after eyelashes extensions are removed? When eyelash extensions are applied properly by a trained lash stylist, your natural lashes will remain healthy and be able to grow at the same rate as they did prior to having lash extensions. If you choose to have your extensions removed, your natural lashes will be just as they were before, as long as you cared for them properly and kept up with regular lash refill appointments every 2 weeks!
Whether you choose to have lash extensions for a single month or a lifetime, when everything is done right, your lashes will keep growing in their natural cycle.
WILL EYELASH EXTENSIONS MAKE MY LASHES FALL OUT?
No! Eyelash extensions will not impact your body’s natural shedding process.
FUN FACT: The average person loses about 20% of their natural eyelashes every two weeks during that natural lash shedding process! Because of this, you will need to come in for a lash refill every two weeks to replace the extensions that have been lost during shedding. If at any point, you decide to have your lash extensions removed, just schedule an appointment at Rockstar Nails & Spa
While it may be tempting for some to wear fake eyelashes, or “falsies,” they’re not safe or long-lasting like professional eyelash extensions.
Many fake eyelash kits include low-quality types of lash glue that can cause irritation or allergic reactions. This glue can also be difficult to remove safely. Oftentimes, when removing false eyelashes, the glue sticks to your real eyelashes, pulling them out along with the falsies.
Another type of false lashes are magnetic lashes. While these do not require adhesives, they’re still not safe. Here’s why:
- Magnetic lashes can cause your natural lashes to break off or grow in the wrong direction.
- They can get tangled up with your real lashes and pull them out when the magnetic lashes are removed.
Our expert advice: avoid false lashes, magnetic eyelashes, and DIY lash extension kits! Leave your lashes to the experts (like us!) who will keep a watchful eye on your natural lashes so that no damage occurs. Other lash alternatives are not guaranteed to be made with high-quality material, and self-application can be tricky.
If you want longer, fuller lashes, play it safe and protect your lashes—visit US soon!
HOW TO REMOVE EYELASH EXTENSIONS
The BEST way to safely remove your lash extensions is to allow a trained professional to do it. If not removed properly, your natural lashes could break and encounter permanent damage. Here at Rockstar Nails & Spa, our technicians have been trained to carefully apply and remove lash extensions, causing no harm to your natural lash hairs.
CHOOSE HIGH-QUALITY EYELASH EXTENSIONS
Before getting eyelash extensions, make sure you do your research! Here at Rockstar Nails & Spa, we take lash extensions seriously. Our lash stylists go through extensive training courses before they begin working their lash magic. If you have questions before or during your first appointment about our eyelash extensions, we’re happy to answer them. Start your new lash journey today and schedule your appointment.